16 August, 2010

#4 Colored, Scented Toilet Paper

    Long extinct in the U.S., I suppose due to all the easily irritated, sensitive bottoms here, colored toilet paper in a rainbow of pretty pastels and prints is still available in France. It's not just available, but it's even standard cheap storebrand fare.

Even better, they're matched with a coordinating perfumed scent!

purple paper = lilac
yellow = vanilla or tropical
green = green apple
orange = tangerine or peach
pink = rose or floral

Vive la France for their colored, scented toilet paper!

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or no, when I was a very young person living in Southern California, there was actually very little White colored toilet paper for sale. Most Toilet bathroom tissue was colored. Back then, I always wanted White colored bathroom paper. Now there is absolutely NO colored or designer variety papers available at the Super-market. HUM. I guess I have to go to England to find some Violet potty papers?

    ReplyDelete